Canon TS 3370 Driver. Download Canon PIXMA TS3370 Compact Wireless All-In-One Printer Driver Windows 10/8.1/7 32bit-64-bit)
Pixma TS3300 series MP Drivers & TS3300 series Driver setup package (Windows)
Print, Scan, Copy with ISO standard print speed (A4): 7.7ipm black / 4.4ipm colour Hi-speed USB 2.0, Wireless, Wireless Pictbridge, Mopria, AirPrint, Wireless Direct.
TS3370 Driver setup package for Windows
Version : 1.0
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7
Name : win-ts3300-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Relased: 05 Aug, 2019
Size : 19.8 MB
Canon TS3370 MP Driver for Microsoft Windows
Version : 1.0
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit)
File name : md__-win-ts3300-1_00-ea34_2.exe
Size : 88.6 MB
Windows Driver Canon PIXMA TS3170
Relased: 21 September 2017
Operating System: Windows 10×64), Windows 10, Windows 8.1×64, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 x64, Windows 7
Size: 19.05 MB
Canon TS 3370 Printer Driver Software Setup ( Install, Uninstall, Wireless Setup )
How to Setup or Install the Canon TS 3370 Printer Driver:
- After the download is complete, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready for the installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, locate the folder where you saved the document driver file and then double-click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an inspection check as well as check reviews.
How to uninstall Canon TS 3370 Printer Driver:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel menu, select Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu is opened, accept that the printer driver that you want to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is complete, do not forget to restart your computer, so the computer works normally again.
How to Setup Canon TS 3370 Printer Wireless Connection
Preparing Canon TS 3370 Printer Driver to Install
- Make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on. If your printer requires an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you must also use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to your router.
- Check to see if your printer has installation software. If your printer comes with a CD, chances are you have to insert the CD into your computer and let the installation program run before you can set up the printer.
- Connect your printer to the Internet. This usually consists of using the printer’s LCD panel to select a wireless network and enter a password.
- Make sure your computer is on the same network as your printer. For your wireless printer to receive commands from your computer, both your computer and your printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Installing Canon TS 3370 on Windows
- Open Start, Click the Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings, Click Settings settings on the lower left side of the window.
- Click Devices, You will find it at the top of the Settings window.
- Click Printer & scanner. This tab is on the left side of the window.
- Click + Add printer or scanner. It’s at the top of the page. Doing so will open a pop-up window, If you see the printer name (e.g., “HP Printer [model number]”) in the “Printers & scanners” section, your printer is connected.
- Click the name of your printer. It must be in the pop-up window. Doing so will ask your computer to connect to the printer. After the connection process is complete, you will be able to use the printer from your computer.
- If Windows cannot find the printer, continue to the next step.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If you don’t see your printer in the Add window, you might be able to install the printer by connecting it to your computer with a cable: Plug your printer into your computer with a USB-to-USB cable, Wait until the installation window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.
Installing Canon TS 3370 on Mac Os
- Open the Apple Menu, Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click System Preferences There is at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Click Printer & Scanner. This printer-shaped icon is in the System Preferences window.
- Click +. This is near the bottom left corner of the window. Do so asks for a pop-up window.
- Click the name of your printer. This should appear in the drop-down menu. Doing so will ask the printer to start setting up; When finished, you will see the name of the printer in the panel on the left side of the window, indicating that the printer has successfully connected to your Mac.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If your Mac can’t find your printer, you might be able to install the printer directly using a USB cable: Update your Mac, Install the printer on your computer with a USB-to-USB-C cable, Wait until the settings window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.