Download Driver Canon G7040 Driver. Download Canon PIXMA G7040 Printer Driver for Windows 10-8.1-7 (32-bit)(64bit)
G7000 series Driver setup package and G7000 series MP Drivers for Microsoft Windows
The Canon PIXMA G7040 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One printers. Print, scan, copy and fax from one best model, boosting uptime with a 350-sheet plain paper capacity, auto 2-sided printing and 35-sheet ADF. High quality and low costs.
Canon PIXMA G7040 Driver setup package for Windows
File Name: win-g7000-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Relased: Jan 12, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit), Windows 10 (64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit), Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7 (32bit), Windows 7 (64bit).
Size: 19.29 MB
Canon PIXMA G7020 MP Driver (Windows)
File Name: md__-win-g7000-1_00-ea34_2.exe
Date: 01-12, 2019
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32bit),Windows 10 (64bit),Windows 8.1(32bit),Windows 8.1(64bit), Windows 7(32bit), Windows 7(64bit), Windows Server 2019(64bit), Windows Server 2016(64bit), Windows Server 2012 R2(64bit).
Size: 87.79 MB
Windows Driver for Canon Pixma G6000 Printer
File name: win-g6000-1_0-n_mcd.exe
Size: 19.65 MB
Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 10(x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7(x64)
Release Date: 13 May, 2019
Canon G7040 Printer Driver Software Setup ( Install, Uninstall, Wireless Setup )
How to Setup or Install the Canon G7040 Printer Driver:
- After the download is complete, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready for the installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, locate the folder where you saved the document driver file and then double-click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an inspection check as well as check reviews.
How to uninstall Canon G7040 Printer Driver:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel menu, select Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu is opened, accept that the printer driver that you want to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is complete, do not forget to restart your computer, so the computer works normally again.
How to Setup Canon G7040 Printer Wireless Connection
Preparing Canon G7040 Printer Driver to Install
- Make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on. If your printer requires an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you must also use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to your router.
- Check to see if your printer has installation software. If your printer comes with a CD, chances are you have to insert the CD into your computer and let the installation program run before you can set up the printer.
- Connect your printer to the Internet. This usually consists of using the printer’s LCD panel to select a wireless network and enter a password.
- Make sure your computer is on the same network as your printer. For your wireless printer to receive commands from your computer, both your computer and your printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Installing Canon G7040 on Windows
- Open Start, Click the Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings, Click Settings settings on the lower left side of the window.
- Click Devices, You will find it at the top of the Settings window.
- Click Printer & scanner. This tab is on the left side of the window.
- Click + Add printer or scanner. It’s at the top of the page. Doing so will open a pop-up window, If you see the printer name (e.g., “HP Printer [model number]”) in the “Printers & scanners” section, your printer is connected.
- Click the name of your printer. It must be in the pop-up window. Doing so will ask your computer to connect to the printer. After the connection process is complete, you will be able to use the printer from your computer.
- If Windows cannot find the printer, continue to the next step.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If you don’t see your printer in the Add window, you might be able to install the printer by connecting it to your computer with a cable: Plug your printer into your computer with a USB-to-USB cable, Wait until the installation window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.
Installing Canon G7040 on Mac Os
- Open the Apple Menu, Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click System Preferences There is at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Click Printer & Scanner. This printer-shaped icon is in the System Preferences window.
- Click +. This is near the bottom left corner of the window. Do so asks for a pop-up window.
- Click the name of your printer. This should appear in the drop-down menu. Doing so will ask the printer to start setting up; When finished, you will see the name of the printer in the panel on the left side of the window, indicating that the printer has successfully connected to your Mac.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If your Mac can’t find your printer, you might be able to install the printer directly using a USB cable: Update your Mac, Install the printer on your computer with a USB-to-USB-C cable, Wait until the settings window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.