Driver Canon Pixma iX 4000. Canon PIXMA iX4000 A3 Inkjet Printer Driver Download for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP 32bit/64bit
Download Canon Pixma iX4000 Printer Driver for Microsoft Windows
Up to 18 ppm mono, 14ppm colour (A4), A3+ photo lab quality print in approx. 166 sec (in Standard mode). Sharp text, vibrant colour graphics, single ink system.
Windows Driver for Canon Pixma iX4000 (64bit)
File Name: ix4000vst64200ea22.exe
Release Date: 22 July, 2015
Operating Systems: Windws 10 x64, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7×64, Vista x64, WinXP x64
Size: 8.01 MB
Driver for Canon Pixma iX4000 (Windows 32bit)
Post Date: July 22, 2015
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
Size: 7.99 MB
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Windows 64bit Driver
File name: pd64-win-ix5000-2_00d-ea22.exe
Release date: 15 Nov, 2018
Operating Systems: Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
Size: 9.01 MB
Canon Pixma iX 4000 Printer Driver Software Setup ( Install, Uninstall, Wireless Setup )
How to Setup or Install the Canon Pixma iX 4000 Printer Driver:
- After the download is complete, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready for the installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, locate the folder where you saved the document driver file and then double-click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an inspection check as well as check reviews.
How to uninstall Canon Pixma iX 4000 Printer Driver:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel menu, select Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu is opened, accept that the printer driver that you want to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is complete, do not forget to restart your computer, so the computer works normally again.
How to Setup Canon Pixma iX 4000 Printer Wireless Connection
Preparing Canon Pixma iX 4000 Printer Driver to Install
- Make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on. If your printer requires an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you must also use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to your router.
- Check to see if your printer has installation software. If your printer comes with a CD, chances are you have to insert the CD into your computer and let the installation program run before you can set up the printer.
- Connect your printer to the Internet. This usually consists of using the printer’s LCD panel to select a wireless network and enter a password.
- Make sure your computer is on the same network as your printer. For your wireless printer to receive commands from your computer, both your computer and your printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Installing Canon Pixma iX 4000 on Windows
- Open Start, Click the Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings, Click Settings settings on the lower left side of the window.
- Click Devices, You will find it at the top of the Settings window.
- Click Printer & scanner. This tab is on the left side of the window.
- Click + Add printer or scanner. It’s at the top of the page. Doing so will open a pop-up window, If you see the printer name (e.g., “HP Printer [model number]”) in the “Printers & scanners” section, your printer is connected.
- Click the name of your printer. It must be in the pop-up window. Doing so will ask your computer to connect to the printer. After the connection process is complete, you will be able to use the printer from your computer.
- If Windows cannot find the printer, continue to the next step.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If you don’t see your printer in the Add window, you might be able to install the printer by connecting it to your computer with a cable: Plug your printer into your computer with a USB-to-USB cable, Wait until the installation window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.
Installing Canon Pixma iX 4000 on Mac Os
- Open the Apple Menu, Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click System Preferences There is at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Click Printer & Scanner. This printer-shaped icon is in the System Preferences window.
- Click +. This is near the bottom left corner of the window. Do so asks for a pop-up window.
- Click the name of your printer. This should appear in the drop-down menu. Doing so will ask the printer to start setting up; When finished, you will see the name of the printer in the panel on the left side of the window, indicating that the printer has successfully connected to your Mac.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If your Mac can’t find your printer, you might be able to install the printer directly using a USB cable: Update your Mac, Install the printer on your computer with a USB-to-USB-C cable, Wait until the settings window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.