Driver Download HP OfficeJet Pro 8022e . HP OfficeJet Pro 8022e All-in-One Printer series, Full Feature Software and Driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8022e Printer Driver Downloads
Available Drivers for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Download HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software
Printer Driver Details
Released: Apr 21, 2021
Driver File Name: HPEasyStart_12_8_9.exe
Driver Download HP OfficeJet Pro 8022e
- Download (9.52MB)
Download HP Easy Start Printer Setup Software – Offline Use Only
Posted: Mar 8, 2021
Driver File Name: HPEasyStart-12.1.03-OJP8020_49_8_4576_1_Full_Webpack.exe
- Download (207.96MB)
Description: The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer software, and other administrative tools.
Available Drivers for Macintosh Operating Systems: macOS 10.15, macOS 10.14, macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, , Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9
Download OfficeJet Pro 8022e All-in-One Printer firmware update
Released: Apr 5, 2021
Driver File Name: OJP8020e_8030e_2113A.dmg
- Download (68.87MB)
Description: This software tool will help you update your printer to the latest firmware. Please refer to Enhancement/Fixes for more detail about the firmware update.
For detail drivers please visit HP Offical Site
HP OfficeJet Pro 8022e Driver Installation for Windows and Macintosh Operating System
Download the HP OfficeJet Pro 8022e All-in-One Printer Driver. After completing the download, plug the device into the computer and make sure the cables and electrical connections are complete. After that, run the downloaded driver file to install and run the setup. When installing the driver, it is important that the operating system is compatible. Please check immediately if your operating system is compatible.
Note: This Driver is only downloaded for HP OfficeJet Pro 8022e Printers.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8022ePrinter Driver Software Setup ( Install, Uninstall, Wireless Setup )
How to Setup or Install the HP OfficeJet Pro 8022ePrinter Driver:
- After the download is complete, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready for the installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, locate the folder where you saved the document driver file and then double-click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an inspection check as well as check reviews.
How to uninstall HP OfficeJet Pro 8022ePrinter Driver:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel menu, select Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu is opened, accept that the printer driver that you want to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is complete, do not forget to restart your computer, so the computer works normally again.
How to Setup HP OfficeJet Pro 8022ePrinter Wireless Connection
Preparing HP OfficeJet Pro 8022ePrinter Driver to Install
- Make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on. If your printer requires an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you must also use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to your router.
- Check to see if your printer has installation software. If your printer comes with a CD, chances are you have to insert the CD into your computer and let the installation program run before you can set up the printer.
- Connect your printer to the Internet. This usually consists of using the printer’s LCD panel to select a wireless network and enter a password.
- Make sure your computer is on the same network as your printer. For your wireless printer to receive commands from your computer, both your computer and your printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Installing HP OfficeJet Pro 8022eon Windows
- Open Start, Click the Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings, Click Settings settings on the lower left side of the window.
- Click Devices, You will find it at the top of the Settings window.
- Click Printer & scanner. This tab is on the left side of the window.
- Click + Add printer or scanner. It’s at the top of the page. Doing so will open a pop-up window, If you see the printer name (e.g., “HP Printer [model number]”) in the “Printers & scanners” section, your printer is connected.
- Click the name of your printer. It must be in the pop-up window. Doing so will ask your computer to connect to the printer. After the connection process is complete, you will be able to use the printer from your computer.
- If Windows cannot find the printer, continue to the next step.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If you don’t see your printer in the Add window, you might be able to install the printer by connecting it to your computer with a cable: Plug your printer into your computer with a USB-to-USB cable, Wait until the installation window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.
Installing HP OfficeJet Pro 8022eon Mac Os
- Open the Apple Menu, Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click System Preferences There is at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Click Printer & Scanner. This printer-shaped icon is in the System Preferences window.
- Click +. This is near the bottom left corner of the window. Do so asks for a pop-up window.
- Click the name of your printer. This should appear in the drop-down menu. Doing so will ask the printer to start setting up; When finished, you will see the name of the printer in the panel on the left side of the window, indicating that the printer has successfully connected to your Mac.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If your Mac can’t find your printer, you might be able to install the printer directly using a USB cable: Update your Mac, Install the printer on your computer with a USB-to-USB-C cable, Wait until the settings window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.