Table of Contents
With the huge amount of content that is uploaded to social networks like Facebook, surely you have found yourself in that situation of finding a video that you would like to download to watch over and over again. But of course, these services are not going to make it easy for us, since what they are interested in is that we spend as much time as possible within their platform. To solve this problem, today we want to explain how you can download any video from Facebook in less than 1 minute from any device .
Facebook and privacy
Before explaining how you can carry out this simple process, we have to clarify a couple of important details.
It is true that one of the main interests of any social network is the time that the user spends within its platform. And, if we download a video from it, the retention time in this social network decreases since, every time we watch the video locally, it is one less visit that Facebook loses.
But of course, this is not the only reason why these platforms do not allow any user to easily download their content. This directly affects the privacy and image rights of anyone who posts something on Facebook.
Therefore, whenever we carry out the process that we now explain to you, we must do so under our full responsibility . From El Output we do not want to encourage anyone to do so , we only offer you the information so that you know that you have that possibility. With that said, let’s go through the process.
Download Facebook Videos on Android
The first way to download videos from Facebook that we want you to know will be very useful if you have a phone with the Android operating system . Being an open system, any developer can create applications to carry out different actions, such as facilitating downloads from this social network. The application you need is called “Video Downloader for Facebook” and you can find it for free on Google Play. Like this there are many other very similar ones, so we leave you a download button below so that you can acquire the same one that we have tested.
Once you download this application, the steps to follow are very simple:
- Enter Facebook from the application on your smartphone or through the browser.
- Locate the video in question that you want to download and click on the 3 dots icon to open the options for that publication.
- Click on the “copy link” option to save the url of this video to the clipboard.
- Exit Facebook and enter the “Video Downloader …” app. It will automatically detect the url of your clipboard and start downloading the video to your smartphone.
Download Facebook Videos on iPhone or PC
In the case of mobile phones with iOS (the operating system of the iPhone), Apple is quite reluctant to include according to which applications within the App Store. Among them are those that download content from social networks without asking for too many permissions. Therefore, if we have one of these phones, we will have to use the same procedure as on a Windows PC or on a Mac .
This method passes through third-party services from web pages that, by entering the video address, will download the content to our gallery or download folder. There are many websites of this type, but we are going to use the most popular of all: savefrom.net . The steps to follow, as in Android phones, are very simple:
- Access Facebook and locate the video you want to download.
- Click on the share menu and, here, click on the “copy link” option.
- Now you just have to enter the savefrom.net website and, in the search box, paste the url that you copied to Facebook for the website to perform the search.
- When the video is ready to be downloaded, the “Download” button will appear, from which we can choose its quality. Now you just have to click on it for it to start.
It is likely that, on some occasion, when you press this button, some type of advertising will be launched instead of the download option that you see in the screenshot that we leave you right above. In this case you will only have to return to the previous tab and click on the button again until it appears.
That is how easy it is to download any Facebook video from any device and in less than 1 minute. We hope this tutorial will help you, and remember, you must do it at your own risk.