HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript Printer Series, Full Feature Software and Driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript Drivers Downloads
Available Drivers for Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
Released: Jan 28, 2021
Driver File Name: win-x86-pcl3-drv.exe, win-x64-pcl3-drv.exe
Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit)
Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit)
Windows 8 (32-bit,64-bit)
Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2008
Windows Server 2008 R2
Windows Server 2008 W32
Windows Server 2008 Small Business
Windows Server 2008 Itanium
Windows Server 2008 Foundation Edition
Windows Server 2008 Essential Business
HP DesignJet and PageWide XL PCL3 Driver
HP DesignJet and PageWide XL PS Driver for Windows
HP Windows HPGL2 Driver
Description: This package contains the INF and necessary driver files for a manual installation using the Windows “Add printer wizard”.
Available Drivers for Macintosh Operating Systems
Released: Dec 28, 2018
Driver File Name: macOS_HP_DesignJet_PostScript_Driver.dmg
HP Designjet Mac PostScript Driver
For detail drivers please visit HP Official Site
Description: This software will install the PostScript driver that will allow you to print to your HP Designjet printer from your Mac computer.
Hp DesignJet Z5600 Printer Driver Installation For Windows and Mac OS
Download the HP DesignJet Z5600 PostScript Driver. After completing the download, insert the device into the computer and make sure that the cables and electrical connections are complete. After this, run the downloaded driver file to install and run the installation. It is important that the operating system is compatible when installing the driver. Please check immediately if your operating system is compatible.
Note: This Driver is only downloaded for Hp DesignJet Z5600 Printers.
Printer Driver Software Setup ( Install, Uninstall, Wireless Setup )
How to Setup or Install the Printer Driver:
- After the download is complete, click Open Folder, then click the downloaded file.
- You can accept the default area to save files. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls the data to get ready for the installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, locate the folder where you saved the document driver file and then double-click it.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the instructions on the screen to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an inspection check as well as check reviews.
How to uninstall Printer Driver:
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel menu, select Uninstall a Program.
- When the Uninstall Program menu is opened, accept that the printer driver that you want to uninstall.
- After the uninstall process is complete, do not forget to restart your computer, so the computer works normally again.
How to Setup Printer Wireless Connection
Preparing Printer Driver to Install
- Make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on. If your printer requires an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you must also use an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to your router.
- Check to see if your printer has installation software. If your printer comes with a CD, chances are you have to insert the CD into your computer and let the installation program run before you can set up the printer.
- Connect your printer to the Internet. This usually consists of using the printer’s LCD panel to select a wireless network and enter a password.
- Make sure your computer is on the same network as your printer. For your wireless printer to receive commands from your computer, both your computer and your printer must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Installing on Windows
- Open Start, Click the Windows logo in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Open Settings, Click Settings settings on the lower left side of the window.
- Click Devices, You will find it at the top of the Settings window.
- Click Printer & scanner. This tab is on the left side of the window.
- Click + Add printer or scanner. It’s at the top of the page. Doing so will open a pop-up window, If you see the printer name (e.g., “HP Printer [model number]”) in the “Printers & scanners” section, your printer is connected.
- Click the name of your printer. It must be in the pop-up window. Doing so will ask your computer to connect to the printer. After the connection process is complete, you will be able to use the printer from your computer.
- If Windows cannot find the printer, continue to the next step.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If you don’t see your printer in the Add window, you might be able to install the printer by connecting it to your computer with a cable: Plug your printer into your computer with a USB-to-USB cable, Wait until the installation window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.
Installing on Mac Os
- Open the Apple Menu, Click the Apple logo in the upper left corner of the screen. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Click System Preferences There is at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Click Printer & Scanner. This printer-shaped icon is in the System Preferences window.
- Click +. This is near the bottom left corner of the window. Do so asks for a pop-up window.
- Click the name of your printer. This should appear in the drop-down menu. Doing so will ask the printer to start setting up; When finished, you will see the name of the printer in the panel on the left side of the window, indicating that the printer has successfully connected to your Mac.
- Try installing the printer with a USB cable. If your Mac can’t find your printer, you might be able to install the printer directly using a USB cable: Update your Mac, Install the printer on your computer with a USB-to-USB-C cable, Wait until the settings window appears, Follow the instructions on the screen.