Table of Contents
As we already know, EMUI 11 is so far Huawei’s newest layer for its smart devices. The Chinese firm started executing it soon after its statement, made in September in 2015. Since then, there are numerous terminals that have actually gotten the upgrade, however likewise many others who are waiting to have these news.
There is no doubt that the issues that Huawei is experiencing Google, have actually also interfered in the correct progress of EMUI. Remember that EMUI 11 is a layer loaded with brand-new functions, however it is still based upon Android 10, something that is a fantastic disadvantage compared to its primary rivals. However, and in parallel with the development of HarmonyOS, Huawei has actually been adjusting EMUI 11 to its terminals present on the market. There are many users waiting to know if their mobile will one day be upgraded to EMUI 11.
A slow process
EMUI 11 began rolling out to the P40 and Mate series in China, reaching the worldwide market right after. Since the United States veto entered into force, lots of Huawei models have fallen by the wayside and have actually not reached Europe, however the concern is to know what occurs with EMUI 11 and those gadgets that for the minute are more forgotten and whose doubts about the arrival of EMUI 11 are larger. For this reason, and although things operate at a different speed in China, Huawei still has a long job that might take months to bring this new version to various gadgets.
Forgotten phones for EMUI 11
This time it has been Huawei Central, which has put together the status of some of the most popular terminals of the company, such as those terminals of which there is no news however that ought to receive EMUI 11.
- Huawei P40 Lite 5G: this terminal was launched with EMUI 10.1 and is currently one of the excellent forgotten EMUI 11.
- Huawei P40 Lite: The standard version without 5G, it is likewise running EMUI 10.1 presently, which is the just major upgrade it has gotten at the minute.
- Huawei Nova 6 SE/ 7i: this terminal has actually not arrived from the hand of Huawei to Spain, but it is easy to buy it in import shops. It was also upgraded to EMUI 10.1 and since then it continues to wait on some motion from the company
- Huawei Y6P: it is a financial terminal that got here in the middle of last year which has EMUI 10.1 in its guts, without any news in sight of its upgrade.
- Huawei P Smart 2020: the gadget has been forgotten with EMUI 9.1 based on Android 9 Pie and hopes that it will receive updates to the operating system fade with the passing of the months
- Huawei P Smart 2021(Y7a in other markets): we are dealing with another of the terminals that we would anticipate to see with EMUI 11, however for the moment it is still anchored in EMUI 10.1
Other mobiles that under regular scenarios …
It needs to be stressed once again that Huawei is tied hand and foot and that its strategies in the West have actually radically changed. If the veto of Huawei had not taken place, it is possible that EMUI 11 would have looked more like MIUI 12 or MIUI 12.5 from Xiaomi, that is, it was capable of reaching and adjusting to even older terminals, regardless of the truth that the version of Android was not the last.
This suggests that there are terminals that will not get EMUI 11 with almost total security, however they should be considered by the brand name for their technical freshness and the number of users who have them in their hands. Amongst them we have bestsellers such as the Huawei P Smart 2019, the Honor 8X and Honor 9X or the Huawei P Smart S.