Razer Kraken Pro V2 Manual Master Guide Support. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 headset is simple, chic and basically Razer. This black all-in-one headset features a large, extra-comfortable ear cup that rests on an aluminum frame that feels very sturdy considering the lightweight of the peripherals. I have been traveling with V2 in my bag for the better part of a month, and I have not seen any significant wear.
The Razer Headset features a retractable boom boom and is very flexible. According to my Xbox Live friends, my voice sounds pretty clear, although one person noted that my mic volume was lower than usual. I recorded my voice quickly on V2, and even though it sounded very clear for game chat, it was too blurry for podcasting.
Razer Kraken Pro V2 Manual is built for competitive play for hours, and for the most part, has the comfort to support it. A hairy headset, 12-ounce frame and thick, faux leather ear cups make it a pleasure to wear, although I have to play with the can more often than I normally do to find the right one.
The Pro V2 plays as well as console and PC. The 3.5-foot 3.5mm headset audio jack gives you plenty of leeways to connect to a PS4 or Xbox One controller, and you can plug it into a 6.6-foot headphone/microphone splitter cable to connect to your PC from just about anywhere. The main cable V2 also features a convenient inline remote to adjust the game volume and turn off your microphone quickly.
How to clean a Razer Headset
We cannot say for certain what kind of impurities and debris might be present in your product, or how certain cleaning products might react with it, but we have the good fortune to clean Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, wipe gently with a sweep of the monitor.
- Do not rub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning earpads, make sure the earplugs and speakers are not wet, because this can damage your headset.
How to Setup/Install
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended : Razer Kraken Pro V2 Software, Drivers Download Windows & Mac
|Razer Manual Guides||Download|