Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Manual Master Guide Support. The Kraken Tournament edition includes a second cable. Not only the extension cable, this one starts with the sound card and ends on a USB connection. Inserting a 3.5mm cable into the sound card gives you access to many of the Razer Synapse software add-ons, such as noise cancellation and EQ, and THX Spatial Audio.
The Kraken Tournament Edition does not shy away from the chunky, circular appearance of Razer’s signature gaming headset. This is a pair of sturdy over-ear headphones, available in black or green with black accents. Earcups have a large round plastic shell coated with solid metal that attaches to a metal headband.
Razer’s Kraken design hasn’t changed much over the years, and actually forms the basis for all headsets in essence. Two rather large earmuffs are adorned with the Razer 50mm housing logo connected by a wide band, which adds to the overall comfort of the headset. It helps that Kraken TE is equipped with injected cooling gel ear cushions.
Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Manual Enabling THX Spatial Audio also adds virtual surround sound to your audio in applications based on the application. I switched from stereo to surround for Spotify for example and added depth of music that didn’t exist before, and the same for Netflix but through Chrome.
How to clean a Razer Headset
We cannot say for certain what kind of impurities and debris might be present in your product, or how certain cleaning products might react with it, but we have the good fortune to clean Razer products using commonly available monitor cleaning wipes.
- To clean the body of your Razer headset, wipe gently with a sweep of the monitor.
- Do not rub the surface of your Razer headset.
- When cleaning earpads, make sure the earplugs and speakers are not wet, because this can damage your headset.
How to Setup/Install
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.
Recommended : Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Software Download
|Razer Manual Guides||Download|