Table of Contents
Razer Naga Pro Driver and Software Downloads Windows, Mac. Razer Naga Pro works fine, but it’s a good idea to set up the complimentary Razer Synapse software application. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Modification tab, you can not just reprogram four mouse buttons but you can also change the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which normally can not be changed for any mouse, particularly what is a budget plan model.
The Razer Naga Pro is an outstanding MMO mouse with great deals of setup choices, thanks to three swappable button designs. Add in Razer’s excellent setup software application and you have actually got a mouse that alters to satisfy nearly any challenge.
The Naga Pro has in between 9 and nineteen buttons, depending on which of the three side panels you wish to utilize. No matter which mode you utilize, there are 7 inputs at the top: Two clicks, a clickable scroll wheel with two tilt inputs, and two DPI cycle buttons in the center column. As I have actually said in a previous review, I’m a huge fan of the scroll wheel tilt input, which the Dragon line when had, since it’s practical and accessible.
Razer Naga Pro Operating system supported
- Windows10(32/64- bit)
- Windows 8(32/64- bit)
- Windows 7(32/64- bit)
- Vista(32/64- bit)
- XPSP3 (32- bit)
- XP Expert x64 Edition (64- bit)
- Mac OS X106. x-1010 x
Razer Naga Pro Driver and Software
Razer Naga Pro Supply the main driver and software that you can directly download from this link listed below. Naturally, the actions by step are in addition easy to follow.
Razer Naga Pro Drivers Install And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2
- Select your connected Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Choose the Macros menu header.
- Strike ” ” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the hold-up in between keystrokes to be noted:
- Record hold-up– Records hold-up after tape-recording.
- Default hold-up– Place delay made use of in between keystrokes.
- No delay– Synapse will not have some hold-up in between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired series.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Choose the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the essential you wish to get used for your macro.
- Pick the drop-down menu.
- Choose” Macro.”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the wanted playback option.
We hope this article share about Razer Naga Pro Driver and Software will help you and solve the problem. thanks.