Table of Contents
Razer Pro Click Driver and Software Downloads for Windows, Mac. Razer Pro Click works great, but it’s a good concept to install the free Razer Synapse software. With it, you can adjust mouse buttons, DPI settings, and lighting. On the Modification tab, you can not only reprogram four mouse buttons however you can likewise change the scroll up and scroll down functions on the wheel, which generally can not be changed for any mouse, especially what is a budget design.
The Razer Pro Click is a phenomenal wireless mouse with an elegant and ergonomic design that’s so specifically crafted that you barely see you’re utilizing a mouse at all. The absence of a USB Type-C port is truly the only knock against it, however with everything else going all out, we’re more than ready to deal with a somewhat uncomfortable charging port that you don’t require to use very typically.
The Razer Pro Click is an exceptional cordless mouse constructed for basic productivity. It has impressive build quality, an ergonomic shape that’s comfy for most sizes and grips, and pleasing clickable buttons. The adjustable polling rate can be approximately 1000 Hz to offer smooth cursor movement, and the scroll wheel can be tilted for horizontal scrolling. It can link by means of a wireless USB receiver or via Bluetooth, and permits you to pair to four devices simultaneously, terrific for multitasking.
Razer Pro Click Driver and Software Downloads
- Windows10(32/64- bit)
- Windows 8(32/64- bit)
- Windows 7(32/64- bit)
- Vista(32/64- bit)
- XPSP3 (32- bit)
- XP Professional x64 Edition (64- bit)
- Mac OS X106. x-1010 x
Razer Pro Click Provide the primary driver and software that you can directly download from this link below. Naturally, the steps by step are furthermore simple to follow.
Razer Pro Click Drivers Install And Setup
- Open Razer Synapse 2
- Select your linked Razer computer Mice & Mats.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike ” ” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the hold-up in between keystrokes to be noted:
- Record delay– Records hold-up after recording.
- Default delay– Location delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No hold-up– Synapse will not have some hold-up in between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the wanted sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Select the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you wish to get used for your macro.
- Select the drop-down menu.
- Choose” Macro.”
- Modification “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback option.
We hope the article Razer Pro Click that share setup driver or software is will solve the users problem.