Table of Contents
On our phones there are tricks that can be accessed by touching certain settings and a perfect example of this is the Xiaomi app vault The App Vault function was introduced in the MIUI 9.2 stable ROM for Xiaomi mobiles and has since been available, surprise, for all mobiles running this operating system or greater.
Going into detail … The application vault is a function that can be contributed to the left of the house screen, that is, it is accessed by moving your finger to the right. This panel supplies direct access to all your regularly used functions, such as calendar occasions, producing notes, direct access to the cleaning function, including events, etc …
You can also include any other application that you use often and find it in this panel as a faster way.
How is this panel triggered?
It is a predefined alternative in the Xiaomi launcher and there are two ways to access it:
- While on the home page, twin inwards with 2 fingers and, at the bottom, click on the settings icon. Once inside, you must find the switch that makes it possible for the app vault.
- The second alternative is to gain access to this screen from the settings app, finding the House Screen and Recents menu.
What does App Vault offer?
This screen is divided into 5 plainly differentiated components:
- Browse bar: Here we can get in any search to find content on the Web or within the phone itself.
- Accesses: Panel where you can place shortcuts to 8 phone functions or applications.
- Security: Direct access to the system optimizer, a type of widget from which we can clean up the phone and show tips for action to enhance the performance of your Xiaomi mobile phone.
- Quick note: As its name suggests, we can produce a quick annotation and gain access to it instantly by sliding our finger to the right and entering this App Vault panel.
- Calendar: Quick access to the calendar to examine the date and add brand-new upcoming occasions or review previous ones.
At the end of the whole you will find the Customize button that permits you to remove any of these 5 elements or change their order on the screen.
Why has it disappeared in MIUI 12?
With MIUI 12 something quite curious takes place. The first variations of the os continued to allow usage of this screen, rather comfortable as we have actually seen to quickly access apps or phone functions.
What’s more, Xiaomi redesigned this app vault in MIUI 12 with a far more rounded design, blur impacts and much better company, but with the arrival of the Xiaomi Mi 10 and the brand-new versions of MIUI 12, this “secret” screen has actually disappeared.
> As has actually happened with other Xiaomi tools, present in the phone or messages app, it seems that Google has actually “banned” the App Vault application from the operating system Something similar occurred with OnePlus and its OxygenOS Shelf panel that has likewise been replaced by the Google application in the most recent versions of the os.
Even today it is possible to discover the vault of Xiaomi mobile apps with MIUI 12 due to the fact that the modification affects certain ROMS however the sensible thing is to think that sooner or later, it will be an exclusivity of MIUI 11 that, yes, it can be followed using by installing the App Vault manually.